I am quite often asked … “where do you find good filters for the Internet and television?” …
The filter I use for my laptop is x3 watch (Free) from xxxchurch. They have a version for the iPhone as well x3watch pro. 75$ a year. The pro version works on the Android devices as well.
- Another service one of my friends uses is bsafeonline. It is a monitoring program with accountability, but also has blocks to filter inappropriate content.
- Another service is K9 http://www1.k9webprotection.com/ It is free as well.
- Another I hear some pastors have used covenant eyes. http://www.covenanteyes.com/
- Another free one is action alert http://www.actionalert.com/landing1.aspx It has a free version and a paid version. Supposed to be quite good.
- Another free one is http://www.accountable2you.com/ 5$ a month.
For television you can get a dvd player that filters movies for you. It is called clearplay. http://www.clearplay.com/ You can set how strictly you want your movies to be filtered.
There is also a television guardian. You can find it here http://www.familysafemedia.com/ as well as many other good filtering products.
Hope this helps.